Information obligations according to Art. 12-14 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Below we inform you to what extent personal data is collected when you visit our website and for what purposes it is processed.
1. Responsibilities The name and contact details of the person responsible can be found in the footer of the site. You can reach our data protection officer by post with the note “data protection officer” or by email at [email protected].
2. Processing of personal data
2.1 Operation of the website
a. Personal Data The following information, which your browser automatically transmits to the server, is processed there:
- Browser type/version
- operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Hostname of the accessing rec
- Time of server request.
b. Purposes and legal basis of processing The processing of your personal data is carried out by the person responsible for the following purposes in accordance with the following legal bases:
- Enabling the use of the website (legitimate interest)
- Management of your consent to display services (legitimate interest)
- Ensuring proper operation of a data processing system (fulfilment of legal obligations, i.e. security of processing, e.g. to defend against and investigate cyber attacks)
c. Recipients or categories of recipients Personal data will be passed on if this is necessary to prevent criminal offenses and/or if we are otherwise legally obliged to do so. i.e. Duration of storage and, if applicable, criteria for determining the duration of storage The personal data is automatically deleted 4 weeks after the end of the connection.
a. Personal Data When accessing this website, personal data is automatically transmitted to the service provider in accordance with point 2.1.a.
b. Purposes and legal basis of processing The processing of your personal data is carried out by the person responsible on the basis of your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a) in conjunction with Article 7 GDPR. The only consequence of not giving your consent is that the Mapbox / OpenStreetMap service will not be made available to you. It is technically possible that the recipient could identify at least individual users based on the data received. We have no influence on personal data and personality profiles of website users being processed for other purposes. i.e. Duration of storage and, if applicable, criteria for determining the duration of storage We do not know how long the recipients store the above data.
d. Withdrawal of your consent You can revoke your consent at any time by changing your settings in point 2.5.
2.3 Display of Videos
a. Personal Data Our website uses the services of the video platform "YouTube". We have embedded individual videos from the platform on our website so that they can be played directly on our website. If you display a video, a connection to the YouTube servers is established and the video is displayed on our website. This transmits to YouTube which website you have visited. The, in point 2.1. mentioned, transfer data to YouTube. If you are logged in as a YouTube user, YouTube assigns this data to your user account.
b. Purposes and legal basis of processing The processing of your personal data is carried out by the person responsible on the basis of your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a) in conjunction with Article 7 GDPR. The only consequence of not giving consent is that the service will not be made available to you. You can revoke any consent you have already given at any time. It is technically possible that YouTube could identify at least individual users based on the data received. We have no control over personal data and personality profiles of users of the Vimeo website being processed for other purposes.
c. Recipients or categories of recipients The video platform is operated by YouTube. YouTube may transfer the information obtained to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of YouTube. i.e. Duration of storage and, if applicable, criteria for determining the duration of storage We do not know how long YouTube stores the above data.
e. Transfers to a third country and existence of the adequacy decision The personal data will be transferred to a third country (USA) with your consent in accordance with Art. 49 Para. 1 Letter a) GDPR. Access by state authorities cannot be ruled out.
f. Miscellaneous If you do not want YouTube to assign the viewing of the video to your user account, we recommend that you log out of your YouTube account in advance. You can revoke your consent at any time by changing your settings in point 2.4.
2.4 Web analysis with Google Analytics
a. Personal data We use the web analysis service Google Analytics to record, collect and evaluate data on the behaviour of visitors to our website. A web analysis service collects, among other things, data about which website you came to our website from, which subpages you accessed or how often and for how long you viewed a subpage. The IP address of your device will be shortened and anonymized by Google if you access our website from a member state of the European Union or from another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
b. Purposes and legal bases of the processing The processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a) in conjunction with Article 7 GDPR. If you do not give your consent, this service will not be activated and we will not be able to use your data for web analysis. Google works for us as part of order processing in accordance with Article 28 GDPR. We have concluded a data protection agreement with Google which contains the EU standard data protection clauses. During installation, we did not select the default Google settings, did not disable any data sharing and did not conclude a joint responsibility agreement in accordance with Art. 26 GDPR.
c. Recipients or categories of recipients The European representative of the Google Analytics component is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. i.e. Duration of storage and, if applicable, criteria for determining the duration of storage In order to be able to track improvements to our website, the data is stored for 26 months and then automatically deleted.
e. Transfers to a third country and existence of the adequacy decision Your personal data may be transferred to a third country within Google to the parent organization Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA based on your consent in accordance with Article 49 (1) (a) GDPR. Due to legal requirements to which Google LLC is subject, it cannot be ruled out that state authorities will access your personal data.
f. Miscellaneous If you do not want Google to assign access to the website to your user account, we recommend that you log out of your Google account beforehand. You can revoke your consent at any time by changing your settings in point 2.5. Further information on data use, revocation and setting options at Google can be found at:
2.5 Social Media Links Links from social networks are integrated on our website.
The links are identified on our website by logos or other information. By clicking on the logos you leave our website. The providers receive the information that you have previously visited our site. In addition, further information listed under point 2 will be transmitted. The information on data protection of the respective company applies:
Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer and that are read out again by our server when you visit our website again. You then do not have to make your settings again during the specified period.
3. Your rights as a data subject Insofar as your personal data is processed when you visit our website and use our services, you as the data subject have the following rights within the meaning of the GDPR:
- Art. 15 GDPR: Right of access of the data subject. You have the right to obtain information from us about what data we are processing about you.
- Art. 16 GDPR: Right to rectification. If the data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request the correction of incorrect or the completion of incomplete information.
- Art. 17 GDPR: Right to erasure. Under the conditions of Art. 17 GDPR, you can request the deletion of your personal data. Your right to deletion depends, among other things, on whether we still need the data relating to you to fulfill our legal obligations.
- Art. 18 GDPR: Right to restriction of processing Under the conditions of Art. 18 GDPR, you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. - Art. 21 GDPR: Right to object For reasons that arise from your particular situation, you can object to the processing of your data at any time.
- Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: Right to revoke consent You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation.
- Art. 77 GDPR: Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority If you believe that the processing of your personal data is unlawful, you can lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority responsible for your place of residence or work or for the place of the alleged infringement. The supervisory authority responsible for us is: The Federal Data Protection and Information Commission (www.edoeb.admin.ch).
4. Links to Other Internet Sites Our website contains links to other websites. We have no influence on whether their operators comply with data protection regulations. Despite prior careful content control, we cannot assume any liability for external links to third-party content.
5. Validity and updating of the data protection declaration Due to the further development of our website or the implementation of new technologies, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration with effect for the future. We recommend that you look at the current data protection declaration. Zurich, February 2022